Technical Consultancy Services: Systemization, CSU Planning and Zenator Implementation
Our Technical Consultancy Services have been implemented industry-wide from super-majors to regional independents.
Our consultants come equipped with a virtual toolbox that includes Zenator, MasterClass methodology plus a vast library of procedures and resource base of SC and CSU experience.
- Advice on contract and project strategy
- Maximizing modularization
- Safety and compliance audits
- Project overviews
- Commissionability evaluations
- Readiness reviews
- Expert Witness services
We also understand the CII’s top 5 Critical Success Factors that affect every project.
- Alignment among Owner PM, Operations, CSU, Engineering, and Construction
- CSU Checksheets, Procedures, and Tools
- Detailed CSU Execution Plan
- CSU Team Capability
- Integrated Construction/CSU Schedule.
We also understand the importance of Effective, Early Engagement, Triple E and the need to act when we are high on the Influence Curve. Triple E and the Critical Success Factors are comprehensively covered in MasterClass CSU Foundation training.
We are, and will continue to be, second to none in understanding our client’s needs.
Construction Industry Institute (CII)
Achieving Success in the Commissioning and Start-Up of Capital Projects: Implementing Critical Success Factors, ref: 312-2, published in 2015
Learnings from Commissioning Failures: Mini-Case Study Summaries, page 39