We are recruiting MasterClass CSU Instructors
If you have taken MasterClass CSU Foundation training since 2019, or one of our CSU Workshops before 2019 and are interested in becoming a certified instructor then we would like to hear from you.
To be a successful instructor with us you will possess the following attributes:
- a great attitude
- an extensive CSU background and knowledge of Systems Completion
- verifiable evidence of tertiary level education and/or vocational training
- a competent and confident speaker, comfortable training people of all levels
- comfortable delivering in-person and virtual training
- fluent in English both spoken and written
- proficiency in other languages could be beneficial
As an instructor you will go through the process of becoming approved by the American Petroleum Institute (API) and the UK’s Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB), the two organisations we are currently approved by. When fully approved you will become a Falcon Global Ltd certified instructor of MasterClass CSU training engaged on a consultancy basis with worldwide earning potential. Refresher training is required every 3 years. We pay a generous fee per training course delivered and reasonable travel expenses.
If you have not yet taken MasterClass CSU Foundation training or one of our CSU Workshops and think you would like to become an instructor, we would still like to hear from you. Successfully completing MasterClass CSU Foundation training will be a prerequisite to becoming a certified instructor.
When completing your application state when and where you completed one of our MasterClass or CSU Workshops, and attach a PDF of your Certificate with your CV.
To find out more: email@example.com